Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Zambrano Booed, Federer Advances

Chicago Cubs pitcher Carlos Zambrano is mad that fans booed him. Interesting. I'm not sure what else he expected. When you're not playing well people won't hesitate to tell you. Said Zambrano:

"I don't accept that the fans were booing at me," a seething Zambrano said afterward. "I can't understand that. You know, I thought these were the greatest fans in baseball. But they showed me today that they just care about them, and that's not fair, because when you're struggling, you want to feel the support of the fans.
Roger Federer advanced to the quarterfinals of the U.S. Open. He'll be facing Andy Roddick in the next round. I fully expect Federer to get past Roddick without any problems. Should be a good match to watch.

No comments: