Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Rejoice Red Sox Nation!


If you don't already know, I don't like the Red Sox. Hence I could not let this great story go to waste without posting it. Is it wrong to hate, well my mother always said hate is a strong word, but is it wrong to dislike a sports team because of the fans? I think I've developed the ability to sense these people. They give off this sense of....hmmm I don't know how to quite put it...Let's just say that I hope it's more than 86 years before the Red Sox win anything of significance again. The Curse? How about the fact that your team was never good enough all those years to win? Deal with it. Build a winner. And as Shelley Duncan so aptly put it: THE RED SOX SUCK. Enjoy the photo. Gotta love the sheer and utter disappointment on that kid's face. It's all in good fun. Hey at least it wasn't as bad as this.

3 comments:

aL said...

I don't know. This post might rival the first Gilbert Arenas post on the best post of all time list.

aL said...

I think its great that the kid actually posed for that picture decked out in his Sox gear. I wonder how much they payed him.

Amul said...

i think its sad that you posted a comment on your own blog