Sunday, September 2, 2007

Another Mix




Remember Michael Westbrook? Apparently he's in MMA now. According to the article he is experiencing some success. Nice job. Other guys haven't had it so easy. Johnnie Morton got his lights turned out in 38 SECONDS.

Serena Williams advanced in the U.S. Open to reach the quarter finals. I believe a few years ago she was dating Lavar Arrington. I just remember thinking, man, if those two had a kid, that kid would be a super-athlete.

Redskin's TE Chris Cooley got a contract extension. My prediction: he gets hurt this season and can't play. What can I say? All of you Redskins fans out there know it. I just like making fun of you.

What happened to Byron Leftwich? Injuries, injuries, injuries. I don't think he'll have a problem finding a backup job somewhere. The guy was decently good when he was healthy. And former Virginia running back Alvin Pearman was shipped to the Seattle Seahawks. Does anyone know what happened to Billy McMullen?

Lonny Baxter is going to prison. No other comment on this. At least he wasn't trying to get through an airport with a whizz-in-ator. Who was that again? I think some former RB on the Vikings.

Oh and I'm posting a picture about my love for NASCAR.

No comments: