Saturday, September 1, 2007

A Mix

It pains me to see anyone related to the Red Sox experience any type of success but I've got to say, this kid Buchholz deserves some credit. A no-hitter is a mighty impressive feat. I just hope that nothing else good happens for the team for the next 86 or so years. Man. What a month for the Orioles. First losing 30-3 to the Rangers then going hitless against a rookie. A rookie from the Red Sox mind you.

Team USA has earned a spot in next year's Olympic games. I really like this team so much so that I am predicting a gold medal finish. The squad finally has some role players which was missing from the previous few teams. All I know is that Ed is pissed that AGENT ZERO was left off the team...

1 comment:

Amul said...

the white sox suck...ya'll got pounded by a combined score of 30-3 by the redsox. Go sox!