Saturday, January 5, 2008

Playoffs? Playoffs?? Playoffs???

Washington Redskins are in the playoffs. I'll be honest, I never thought the Redskins would be here but they are. This never gets old:



I think I'll take the Seahawks today. Qwest Field is unbelievably loud. I've been on the outside of it during a pre-season game and the noise was just amazing.


1st quarter
[4:07] FUMBLE Shaun Alexander. Might be reversed. Good return by Smoot though. Call overturned. Holmgren has won 5 of 6 challenges.
[3:45] TOUCHDOWN. Weaver 17-yd TD run. Who is this guy??? Seattle 7, Washington 0.
[2:39] Good stop by Kerney. UVA grad.


2nd quarter
[14:55] FUMBLE. Collins by Kerney. I thought that should have been an incomplete pass. Recovered by Seattle. Call overturned. Incomplete pass. I think that's the right call.
[10:40] Punt Redskins. 4 possessions, 4 punts.
[9:00] 50-yd field goal Josh Brown. Seahawks 10, Redskins 0.


3rd quarter
[4:30] Josh Brown field goal. Seahawks 13, Redskins 0.


4th quarter
[14:55] TOUCHDOWN. Collins to Randle-El. Seahawks 13, Redskins 7.
[13:57] Interception. Landry. They said he was down. I would disagree.
[12:38] TOUCHDOWN. Collins to Moss. Wow what a turn of events. Redskins 14, Seahawks 13.
[12:36] Kickoff recovered by the Redskins. Wow.
[11:40] 30-yd field goal attempt no good.
[9:42] Interception. Landry.
[6:06] TOUCHDOWN. Hasselbeck to Hackett. Going for 2. Conversion good. Seahawks 21, Redskins 14.
[5:38] INTERCEPTION. Holy crap. Where the hell was that pass to? haha. TOUCHDOWN. Take it to the house. Trufant. Seahawks 28, Redskins 14.
[2:41] No 4th down conversion. Game over.
[0:27] INTERCEPTION. Insult to injury. TOUCHDOWN return. Seahawks 35, Redskins 14.

Well it was a better season than I expected for the Redskins.


Chris Collinsworth
"It's such a difference between 2nd and 5 and 2nd and 10".
"This is like a form of the west-coast offense where you get the ball in the hands of your playmakers".
"He said I know exactly where you're supposed to go, and I'm not sure we're able to tell you where he told him to go".

No comments: