Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Reasons why the Raven's Lost

(AP Photo/Gail Burton)


"Like so many other times, Billick has refused to run on third-and-short. When the Ravens have faced third-and-two or shorter this season, they have passed 24 times and run 12 times. They have converted 58.3 percent through the air and 75 percent on the ground."

As soon as Kyle Boller threw the interception. I knew my fate. I asked my roommate if I went to bed right now with the Ravens leading by four, then it would stay that way. He said no, but I should have gone to bed anyways.

I dont blame the defense for the penalties, the lack of discipline, stupid timeouts or only rushing 3-4 guys at the end of the game. That is all coaching. That is the difference between good teams and bad teams. In the end, all the teams have around the same amount of talent. But good coaches put their talent in positions to shine. Why is the mad backer dropping back in pass coverage? He needs to be angry, going after the QB, inflicting PAIN.

No comments: