Monday, December 10, 2007

New Jersey Nets @ Washington Wizards


The Wizards beat the New Jersey Nets last night. The Nets got ahead during the second quarter but somehow the Wizards pulled away during the second half behind hot shooting from Caron Butler. What was also surprising to me was the burst of offense the Wizards enjoyed from DeShawn Stevenson. Mr. "You Can't See Me"/"I Can't Feel My Face" I think had a dozen points and even posterized Richard Jefferson on a dunk. Be rest assured that Stevenson got T'd up for unsportsmanlike conduct / taunting. This guy Nachbar on the Nets also surprised me during the first half but went absolutely cold for the Nets during the second half. I also got the game pretty early too so I had the chance to tour the Verizon Center like it was my house. The only other thing to note was the Metro ride home in which I was talking to this random dude about how he works for a towing company that deals with celebrity cars. One of the cars he supposedly towed was whatever Gil drives in the opening player intro video. Let's go through the game...

Verizon Center is 10 years old...



Then...


Now...


Then & Now...


C-B!...



Richard Jefferson had a terrible game...


Bill Cartwright everybody...Remember him from his Chicago Bulls days?


Vince-anity...


Ken Griffey Jr. in the HOUSE...Maybe he and Grant Hill shared stories about how both of their careers could have been so much better had they stayed healthy...


PBS is taking donations from people like you. The lines are now open...


Marc Jackson...


J-Kidd...


Game over...


Which one would you pick?:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know what would really be worth something????

a signed Dwight Howard jersey