Sunday, November 25, 2007

Wizards vs. Warriors


The Wizards lost to the Golden State Warriors on Saturday in a shootout. Golden State was just shooting lights out all night and the Wizards were not playing any defense whatsoever. I wonder what would happen if Eddie Jordan decided to play Blatche and Haywood at the same time. The only thing good that results from Gil being out for three months is that the spotlight is now on Butler and Jamison both of whom I have on my fantasy team. Like I said if the Wizards can stay at 0.500 for the next three months they can consider themselves lucky and probably still in the playoff race for the 7th or 8th spot by the time Gilbert comes back from the injury. Nick Young is also getting some decent playing time now and he has shown some promise. I also think that Darius Songalia should be cut from the squad. He is not even good enough to take up space and fouls. Let's go through the game...

What's the over/under tonight fellas?

We're in for a fight tonight...


Earl Monroe everybody...


I can make these with my eyes closed. Remember when MJ actually did that against a team during the '92 Olympics with the original Dream Team? My how the times have changed...


Mmmmmm burritos...


Baron Davis...


Nellie...


Good form. Baron was pretending that he'd win the Powerball if he made that freethrow.



Which one would you pick?


Game Over...


Crazy fans...

No comments: