Sunday, November 4, 2007

Wizards vs. Magic

The Washington Wizards fell to 0-3 Saturday after losing to the Orlando Magic 94-82. There were several things that I noticed during the game:
  1. Gilbert Arenas was playing with something on his leg during the first half. He finished with 10 points, 3 rebounds, and 6 assists. Definitely not usual Hibachi numbers. Agent 0 was definitely not himself as I thought he was playing "pass-first" basketball instead of looking for his shot.

  2. Orlando was making shots beating Washington in 3-pt %, FG %, and FT %.


  3. Brendan "Brenda" Haywood played a decent game finishing with 10 points and 16 rebounds.


  4. Eddie Jordan left the B-squad in the game for too long during a stretch in the third quarter. I thought he could have played Antonio Daniels for more minutes.


Let's go back through the game shall we?

Kelly Rowland singing the National Anthem. Where was Beyonce? I would have preferred Beyonce...


Now Introducing Gilbert Arenas...

Now Introducing Antawn Jamison....


Now Introducing Caron Butler...



Caron checking out a cheerleader. I've traced an arrow from his eyes to...well you know he was just cop-ing a look that's all...


Tipoff...



Patrick Ewing looking confused: (am I supposed to check in now??? Ow! My knees. I'd better not. Plus I've got a suit on. Do you think coach would sub me in with my suit on?)...


Dwight "Baby Ewing" Howard kissing his hand for good luck...

Patrick was not looking at the camera because I WAS TAUNTING HIM ABOUT THE TIME MJ POSTERIZED HIM.




Who, me? Bo Outlaw? You want me to practice? Practice? C'mon we talkin' bout practice. Not the game. Oh wait that was A.I....



Game Over...

Orlando Magic leaving the Verizon Center...





Which one would you pick??? What is everyone else looking at???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

should've asked patrick if he could read yet.

Anonymous said...

never refer to Dwight Howard as "Baby Ewing", that is an insult to the man-child that he has become, in Ewing's youngest days he would've killed to have the athleticism Howard has, hope your Wizards didn't mind this loss because you can probably chalk up this result against the Magic most of the season