Sunday, November 18, 2007

Trailblazers @ Wizards


The Wizards won in convincing fashion against the Trailblazers last night 109-90. As they should have. Gilbert Arenas was out and so was Greg Oden. Portland doesn't have anyone anyway so I spent much of the night going: "Who is that?" when trying to identify the people out there on the court impersonating NBA talent. Oh yeah, funny moment of the night: Some guy asking the refs whether it was over/under as they were exiting the tunnel and the ref looking back at the guy with a confused look. Let's go through the game:

I got there 45 minutes before tipoff because the D.C. Metro sucks. That's right. I got there early and I said the Metro sucks. That's because I planned on it being late and delayed like it is 99% of the time. So I had some time to stroll around the Verizon Center. Let us, however, take a stroll down memory lane shall we?...


Remember him? Does he belong there?:


Remember him? Does he belong there?:


Remember him? Does he belong there?:



Remember him? Does he belong there?:



Remember them? Do they belong there?:


Ok let's end this walk before someone gets hurt. All of those guys were integral in keeping the below picture OUT of Washington, D.C.


Back to the game...



Hello, Greg Oden:


Jarrett Jack is mad...



Hello, Manny Acta. Ready to play in the new Stadium this year? The Reverend Al Sharpton was also in the house, but I missed getting a picture of him.


GAME OVER...


Which one would you pick???:


Greg Oden is considering his options...


Good night folks. Next home game is Tuesday vs. the Sixers. Bring on A.I. Yeah, that A.I.

1 comment:

aL said...

Nick Young actually had a good game last night. I look for him to get more minutes during the season.