Sunday, October 28, 2007

Redskins @ Patriots

Redskins are huge underdogs today. I'm not giving them a chance.

Patriots offense is looking dominating as usual this first drive. NE loves the shotgun. It works so well for them. Brady is 5 for 5 so far on this first drive. FOX must have multiple microphones close to the field today. I can definitely hear the grunts once the play starts. Brady runs in for a touchdown. Yeah this game is gonna get out of hand.

I like that Hyundai commercial..."get a new one" hahaha. It's so true. What ever happened to commitment? If there's a way out then there's no need for it I guess.



F you Troy Aikman. Since when did you become a Red Sox fan? Give me a break. "I've always wanted to become a part of Red Sox nation" F that. You were a Red Sox fan since the age of 10?

Campbell overthrew Randle-El again. I'm telling you Campbell misses high a LOT. Damn. Maroney is running all over the Skins defense. Where has he been all year? Damn again. That was an ugly cheerleader. Junior Seau is at fullback. Touchdown Mike Vrabel. Like I said. This is getting ugly real fast. How was he that wide open? Mike Vrabel has more touchdowns himself this season than all of the Washington Redskins wideouts. I never knew Troy Aikman never threw more than 27 touchdowns in a single season in all of his career.

When the Saints Go Marchin' In!



Did you know that the Patriots have never beaten the Redskins in the past 35 years? Joe Gibbs in a press conference this past week said even he wouldn't bet on his team to win today's game. Do you think Tom Brady gets bored blowing out teams? I think its safe to start thinking about the Colts next week. Why were there so many people at work giving the Redskins a chance this week? You gotta love that about Redskins fans though. FUMBLE. Campbell loses the ball. Redskins fans are some of the most optimistic people I know. Great move by Vrabel. Tomahawk. Get's the sack and forced fumble and he has a touchdown. Not a bad game so far.

Clinton Portis looks like he's hurt. It looks like Tom Brady is in Techmo Superbowl. Remember that game for the NES? I loved that game. There was a play you could pick that would nearly always work. And it worked even better if the other team blitzed you because the TE would always be open.

The Patriots have scored in 28 out of 30 quarters this season. Campbell is picked off. Second Redskins turnover today. Did I mention that this game is getting ugly? Game 4 of the World Series tonight. As much as I hate to admit it the Red Sox will probably sweep tonight. Redskins forced the fumble. No tuck rule here. Campbell just fumbled. Forced by Vrabel. Man I should have signed this guy for my team this week. Brady is absolutely tearing up this Redskins defense. Oh man hahahha. Brady with a fake spike and touchdown pass into the end zone to Randy Moss. That should have been offensive pass interference though. 11th touchdown reception for Randy Moss. This game is getting ugly. I think I should call up some of my friends who are Redskins fans right now. Tom Brady has set his career high with 29 touchdown passes. Why do they keep saying Randy Moss is smart?

Maroney is having a huge day. Touchdown run by Tom Brady. Second today. 30-0 Patriots. This game is getting ugly.

That LeBron James Nike commercial is pretty cool. "You don't want to be me. You want to be better than me."



Ok so what time is the Patriots-Colts game next week? Vrabel with his THIRD sack and forced fumble!!! Wow. This game is getting ugly. Four Redskins turnovers so far today. Let's see if the Patriots can go for the shutout today. Brady is still completing passes.

15 minutes left in this game. Go for the shutout! Go for the shutout! This Patriots offense is relentless. Good god hahahha. Brady goes long for Randy Moss. In TRIPLE COVERAGE. Complete. That pass was perfect. Are we running up the score? 35-yard pass play. "Tom Brady doesn't come out of games unless the Patriots are up by 40 points". Nice one Troy. Brady has all day back there in the pocket. The Patriots ARE STILL passing. 4th and inches. Patriots are going for it hahaha. They should score here. Brady on the QB sneak. Gets the first down. The Patriots have scored 48 and 49 points the last two weeks. Brady to Welker. TOUCHDOWN. 44-0. This game is getting ugly.

This is definitely a Techmo Superbowl-type game. Brady has accounted for 5 Patriot touchdowns today. Nice. Now Campbell is just airing it out. Brady is finally out of the game. And the Patriots are still passing. TOUCHDOWN. Patriots. 51-0. This game is getting ugly. Relentless. I'm loving this. What pray tell will the Redskins faithful have to say tomorrow? Why will I have to listen to the pity tomorrow from these people as well as on the radio and television? Why do I not like this team even though I live in the area? This is the first time the Patriots scored over 50 points since 1984. Redskins are looking to put some points on the board. DON'T SCREW UP THE SHUTOUT!!!!!!!

DAMN YOU CHRIS COOLEY. NO SHUTOUT.

"Is there anything Mike Vrabel hasn't done today?"

This will be the Redskins' fourth largest defeat in team history.

"They went to England today. I went to New England today"

The Patriots have only punted twice today.

"The Patriots have averaged more points than Michael Jordan did one year"

I'm pissed about the non-shutout. Patriots 52, Redskins 7.

Patriots and Colts next week. I'm taking the Patriots.

Patriots gained a season-high 486 total yards.

No comments: