Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fantasy NBA Team

I hope this team does well for me this year. I had the second pick in a league of 10:

1. (2) LeBron James SF
2. (19) Andre Iguodala SG,SF
3. (22) Deron Williams PG
4. (39) Emeka Okafor PF,C
5. (42) Antawn Jamison SF,PF
6. (59) Ben Gordon SG
7. (62) Al Harrington PF,C
8. (79) Randy Foye PG,SG
9. (82) Richard Hamilton SG
10. (99) Boris Diaw PF,C
11. (102) Jarrett Jack PG
12. (119) Charlie Villanueva SF,PF
13. (122) Devin Harris PG

In case you're wondering the guy with the first pick took KG. Which means I was left with LBJ. Not a bad deal. I think the draft went well for me. I was going to pick Jermaine O'Neal with my fifth pick but he was picked before I had the chance. Antawn is a good substitute. In the 11th round I had Marvin Williams in mind but again he was picked before it was my turn. I think I have a great all-around team. I think what will be the deciding factor for this team is whether or not A.I. (Andre Iguodala) pans out to be a smart 2nd round choice. I also need Okafor and Jamison to stay injury-free as they seem to be prone to being injured. I'm looking for Deron Williams and Ben Gordon to light it up real big with the numbers this year. Al Harrington with the 7th pick was a "I'm on the clock and I'm running out of time and I don't really know who to select" pick. Basically I'm hoping that LBJ just carries this team by himself and it doesn't really matter who else I have in the starting rotation. I'm ready for the season to start!

No comments: